搜索
您的当前位置:首页正文

关于加班的商务英语口语

2024-06-02 来源:趣尚旅游网
关于加班的商务英语口语

加班是职场生活中不能防止的。下面是分享的关于加班的商务英语口语,希望能对大家有所帮助! Anna is alone, working. Again. 安娜又在一个人加班了。

She's been doing this all week, she wants her presentation to Mr Lime to be perfect so she's been spending hours and hours on it. Anna?

她一整周都在准备着,她希望给 Lime先生做的报告尽善尽美,所以她花了无数的时间为此工作着。安娜? Don't interrupt! I'm busy. Sorry. 别打搅我!我忙着呢。对不起。

Anna, you're really burning the candle at both ends. What?

安娜,你真是劳累过度。 什么?

Burning the candle at both ends – it means working very hard – working late and getting up early to work all the time.

一根蜡烛两头烧的意思是劳累过度,总是工作得很晚而且起得很早。

I didn't know that expression. 我不知道这个表达。

Well here are some more: You're doing overtime; which means you're working longer than office hours.

还有一些表达:“You're doing overtime”意思是你超出了工作时间。

You're putting in the hours; which means you are spending all the time needed to achieve something.

“You're putting in the hours”意思是你花了很多时间完成工作。

Yes, I'm putting in the hours to make sure my presentation is perfect.

是的,我花了很多时间为了让我的报告尽善尽美。

And if you don't mind me saying so, you might burn out; which means you are working so hard that you might get very tired and run out of energy.

如果你不介意我这么说的话,你非得累死不可,意思是你工作太努力了,很可能变得十分疲惫无力。

I'm not burning out. I'm full of energy. 我不会累死的。我全身干劲。

I just need to finish this bit... 我只需要完成这点……

My goodness, nothing's locked. 上帝,都没上锁。

Do you think we've been burgled? 你认为我们被抢了吗?

Oh no! I left my lap book and my me pad on the desk...and my i top – they're worth thousands!

不!我的折叠书,平板电脑和i top游戏还在那里,他们值几千呢!

They're all the latest versions! 它们都是最新版本!

And I left out my elephant mug and my lady curve nail file.

我的大象杯和刀还没带走呢。

They better not have stolen them! 他们最好别把这些偷走了!

But it's premium, premium, faux orange premium! 但这是优质的,优质的人造橘子。 Anna? It's Anna, she's asleep. Anna! 安娜? 是安娜,她在睡觉。安娜! •Oh! Lemons! Denise? Tom? 柠檬!丹尼斯?汤姆?

Have you spent the night asleep at your desk Anna? 安娜,你是在桌上睡了一宿吗?

Is it morning? Oh dear, yes I think so. 早上了吗?上帝,我想是的。

Well, at least we haven't been burgled then. 至少我们没有被抢劫。

Anna, you've really been burning the candle at both ends lately.

安娜,你最近真是过度劳累。

Yes, you've been doing hours and hours of overtime.

是的,你一直连着几个小时的加班。

Most people get their work done within office hours and anyway, we don't pay overtime here.

很多人能在工作时间把工作做完,总之,我们不付加班费。

因篇幅问题不能全部显示,请点此查看更多更全内容

Top